Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Weekly Challenge #360


Greetings Fellow Tanglers!

Busy at work with all the state testing going on right now. This is the first week of three, and it has already caused havoc with my schedule. The testing is in the mornings and the afternoons are regular classes, so I have kids all over the place with their current projects… Sigh, this too shall pass, right? We also had a major snow event this past Saturday and when it was all said and done late Sunday, we were digging out of 15 inches of the white stuff. Are we ever going to have spring?  The diva challenge this week is a duo tangle using Shattuck and Tripoli. Here is my tile using the two.


Thanks for stopping by, and for all of your lovely comments!
They do make my day!
Have a great week and Tangle on!

10 comments:

  1. Love this! Especially that pop of colour! I too am anxiously waiting real spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tile and beautiful touch of bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colorful tripoli. Like spring trying to pop from the earth...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's gorgeous Kate๐Ÿ˜ The dimension you've achieved is quite remarkable And the colors really pop. Well done ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE what you did here, Kate! One in black and one in color is really great. Here in the Netherlands we have real summer this week: 28 C. I'll try to send you some warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful triangle tile with beautiful coloured shining highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, those colours are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really feel for all my US and Canadian friends who have been dealing with extended winter. It's a beautiful spring day here in Tuscany. I skipped a trip to Florence today (where I've been twice before) to enjoy the Tuscan countryside where we're staying. I like your duotangle and its fresh take on both Shattuck and Tripoli. The pop of color is refreshing.

    ReplyDelete